Open 7 Days a Week 8.00am – 10:00pm
Lakeside Golf Course, Restaurant & Driving Range
Lakeside is situated in the heart of the Powys countryside between Welshpool and Newtown. Our golf course presents some interesting challenges coupled with spectacular scenery from every part of the course. With superb contoured greens, undulating fairways, beautiful lakes and strategically placed bunkers, making it a truly wonderful golfing experience for players of all levels.
We have changed things slightly here at Lakeside. Please take a look at our new menu which will now be served all day, excluding Sunday’s. Our sunday service times have now changed. Our delicious roasts are now served from 12:00pm – 5:00pm and tables will now be for a two hour period to allow us to see as many of you lovely customers as we can. Alongside this we will still be offering our Sunday Lunch takeaway service between 12:00pm-1:30pm dependent on Golf competitions .
If you would like to come and see us, please check out the guidelines below:
Before your visit-
- Maximum tables of six (not including children 11 and under. Two households only).
- Please pre-book a table. 8:15pm is the latest booking (Tuesday – Saturday. We finish serving at 5:00pm Sunday and Monday).
- You will need to provide us with a contact number.
During your visit:
- Face masks are required throughout the building. These may be removed once seated.
- We have a one way system through the clubhouse for both golfers and customers. Please look out for the signs in the clubhouse.
- Please do not move your tables.
- Table service only.
- Our staff will be cleaning on a regular basis so please bear with us if you have to wait.
The Golf course is currently open for members of the club and pay and play visitors. We have guidelines in place for the safety of our customers and staff to ensure we are following all the governments restrictions correctly. We have a one-way system into the clubhouse where you will need to sign in with a member of staff.
Our main guidelines for the course are:
- You must wear a mask when signing in.
- You must book a tee time (you can do this over the phone or online)
- You must stay 2m apart at all times from other members, players and staff, especially at tees.
- Make sure you stay 2m apart when searching for balls. Do not pick up stray balls.
- All bunkers are in play however all rakes haves been removed. You must use your feet or clubs to smooth out the sand.
- The flags are to remain in at all times. Do not touch flag pole.
- Hole Cups have been turned upside down so the ball does not fall below the surface of the putting green
- No ball washers to be used
- Bins with lids on the course are not in use. Please take rubbish to bins without lids or back to the clubhouse bins.
- Benches and portaloos are not in use.
The Driving Range is open. See below for our guidelines:
- You must wear a mask when buying tokens.
- A one way system is in place for the new layout.
- You must keep 2 meters apart from other players at all times.
We will be sanitising the tokens after each use. There shall also be a one-way system around the new layout to ensure the 2 meter rule is applied at all times.
If you wish to speak to a member of staff regarding bookings, memberships or guidelines we have in place please give us a call.
Thank you for your patience at this time.